From the mountains to the streets, you'll find surprises around every corner here in the heart of Nelson Tasman.
The NZPI Conference will be taking place across the following venues:
27 Nile Street West, Nelson
- Preconference Events - Wednesday 24th March 8.30am - 4.00pm
- Welcome Function - Wednesday 24th March 5.00pm - 7.00pm
- Stream Sessions (afternoon workshops and panel discussions) - Thursday 25th & Friday 26th March 2.00pm - 5.00pm
7 Paru Paru Road, Nelson
- Plenary Sessions (mornings) - Thursday 25th & Friday 26th March 8.00am - 1.00pm
- Gala Awards Dinner - Friday 26th March 6.00pm - Midnight
Details provided closer to the conference
- Live stream of Plenary Sessions - Thursday 25th & Friday 26th March 8.00am - 1.00pm
- On-Demand Stream Sessions (workshops and panel discussions) - Available post-conference. A tracked link will be provided to registered delegates.
For information on getting to and around Nelson, please click here
For information on Nelson accommodation options offering special discount rates for NZPI conference delegates, please click here
A LITTLE INTRODUCTION TO EVERYTHING NELSON HAS TO OFFER...
Video Source: Youtube - NelsonTasman